Strictly Come Business
Friday 8th July 2016
5pm – 8pm
Seven Arts, 31A Harrogate Road, Leeds LS7 3PD
Come along and attend the exciting Strictly Come Business event taking place in the Chapel Allerton Ward
- Find out about starting and running a business
- Learn about new businesses in the Chapel Allerton ward
- Be a part of the audience and support local people kick start their business
- Network with other organisations, businesses and local groups
- Enjoy free entertainment and refreshments
Please feel free to to bring along any flyers or leaflets to promote your organisation
For more information please contact Leanne Manning on
Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 3367423.
Do you need a kick start for your business or business idea?
Come and pitch your ideas to boost your existing or new business venture.
You could win:
- Printing package worth £300 from LS1 Print
- Digital Social Media Marketing Strategy from Tea & Toast
- Accounting support with Chambers Book Keeping
- Cash Prize
To enter you must be:
- A new or established business for under one year
- Living or have a business operating in the Chapel Allerton Ward
To enter please email a brief outline of your business and include:
- Type of business
- Date established
- Target audience
- Short term, medium term, long term objectives
Please e-mail the above information to email@example.com
Deadline for entries is 17th June 2016
Shortlisting will take place and successful applicants must be available to attend an event on 8th July 2016 at Seven Arts, 31A Harrogate Road LS7 3PD at 5pm – 8pm
Successful applicants must prepare a 10 minute presentation elaborating on your original business idea to pitch to local judges at the event.